Balcony railings with solar panels is smart choice to generate electricity from balconies.
| SMART||ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY|
- Glass-glass solar panel module consist of two 4 mm thick tempered glasses, between which are laminated solar cells.
- Solar cells layout and color are possible to choose.
- It is possible to use double-sided solar solar cells to increase the productivity of solar panels.
- Balcony columns and handrails are made of aluminium and powder painted according customer order.
- Product environmental class is C4.
- The estimated useful life is 25 years.
One balcony railing running meter peak power depends on the balcony height and is typically between 180 to 240 W. 1 m2 solar panel power is 180 W, which produces 137 kWh* electricity per year. Provided that the balcony is located in Tallinn facing south and
the tilt angle of the module is 90 degrees.
*Calculations are estimated and based on PVGIS solar calculation model data.
- Innore Solar balcony railings with solar
panels completed and passed Electrical Shock Hazard Tests by Kiwa Inspecta
Estonia OÜ according to standard EVS-EN IEC 61730-2:2018.
- Balcony railing complies with the railing requirements.
- The manufacturer declares in a
declaration of conformity, that the product complies with the directives of the